Friday, January 20, 2012

Everyone else's thoughts

Upon viewing some of my fellow students' blogs, I discovered a couple really stood out to me. I have to say, it was really interesting seeing the innermost thoughts of other people. Perhaps because everyone's blogs are anonymous, people are more willing to be outspoken and deep in what they say. Compared to the stoic silence of the classroom, the creative posts of the blogs are quite enjoyable.

First, Conquering One Page At A Time had a really aesthetically pleasing site. As soon as the link opened, I turned to the person next to me and said "Oh, look at that. Isn't it pretty?" In a world full of millions of webpages, I suppose its important to stand out a bit.
http://philippicsandcompliments.blogspot.com/

I also really enjoyed Arabella Cruz' post about the opening scene of Dead Poets Society. Though I thought I was being extremely attentive when I was watching, some details went completely over my head, and this post highlighted some things I had never thought about.
http://arabella-cruz.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment